Friday, August 1

sychaz and his first day with his blog

i should also probably explain sychaz. well, it's just how my manager mispelt my name for the first time, but this is the coolest way i've seen it being mispelt! sounds so mexican-ish! hahaha. i jst thought it was cool =P

anyway! about today, was quite an early start compared to most days, got out of the house at about 8am, just cause i had to get my car serviced so i could be somewhere for lunch. well, the lunch was the highlight of the day. anyway, went all the way to pavilion just to have lunch with Dilin and Sng Ming (actually had to check Facebook on how to spell his name! hahaha) we ate at Ichiban Boshi.


it is a good restraunt, and it is also reasonably priced. i think i go there waaaay too much! today was probably like the 5th time i've been there? well, that's alot for me at least! but yea, for each RM30 u spend here they'll stamp your card. ------------------->

I usually go with Najla, so she has another card. but on my next visit to ichiban boshi i can get a free california roll and a soft shell crab tempura!! wohooo!! =D don't u just love the word FREE?



welll.... that's about it, the rest of the day was spent hanging out with Aziq, he spent like Rm750 on some sort of arabic fragrance from KLCC. mad..

damn.... my first post of today is kinda boring... =( nvm, i promise myself that future posts will be more happening! =P

now time for a quiet friday night at home... =)

No comments: