Wednesday, August 6

One hell of a day!

It was really one hell of a day today! It really was a roller coaster.

It began just like any usual day, i went to my gran's house to go swimming. And i had lunch plans which i was looking forward to. After swimming i headed all the way to Pavilion for lunch with Dilin and Sng Ming. Ate at some pasta place, i wouldn't recommend it, service was bad and slow and the food wasn't that nice either.

So they had to head back to work, and i wanted to head off to timesquare to buy some shoes. Just as i got out of Pavilion, and going onto Jalan Bukit Bintang, i got into an accident.. MY FIRST ACCIDENT!! well.. i've been in accidents before, but this is the first time it was my fault!! DAMN! it wasn't anything serious, just a tiny little scratch. owh, and a piece of advice if you're driving a Honda City, that bloody car is shaped in a way that the slightest nudge will dent the car infront!! go look at the City! it's sharp infront! who the hell went and designed the car like that?!?!?! >=(


my car after the accident! (ignore that black spot, it was there before) do u see anything!? NO that's because there's barely any damage, just some paint scratched off on the tip of the nose.

but anyway, i tried my best to stay calm while explaining myself to the guy, but it was in malay, so my vocab was VERY limited. and i couldnt explain why i banged his car!! i kinda just zoned out! he asked me to pay him for the tiny little scratch, but i managed to talk my way out of it. his boss hasn't given me a call yet, so i'm guessing his boss didn't think it was a big deal either? unless he's gonna call tomorrow. =(

And so i continued on with my day being depressed cause i had my first accident... =( to all of you who are against me smoking, i'm sorry but i smoked. i was stressed and depressed! and smoking did help! but then i don't think i wanna suffer later on, so i'm trying to find out what to do with the rest of the box. at the moment it's hiding in my car. i want to give it away but i just don't hang out regularly with any smokers! wonder how long it'll take for it to go bad.

Anyway, i bought my DC shoes! i think they're fake (shhh....) but i hope they last at least a year =S


I headed home straight after i got my shoes. just when i got home, Aziq came and picked me up. he was bored and he wanted me to help him finish Need for Speed Carbon. but just like everytime we go out to do something, we get sidetracked. went to a gym shop at Telawi. he wanted to get a sit-up machine, why do u need a sit up machine when u can just do it by yourself!? anyway, there was this Body Composition Analyzer machine thing. It really made my day, here's the main results:
Height: 164cm
Weight: 71.1kg
BMI: 26.4
FAT%: 23.7%
Desirable fat%: 14-20%
Desirably fat mass: 8.8 - 13.6kg
Target BF%: 20%
Fat to lose: 3.3kg
the machine thingie
First of all... I LOST WEIGHT!!!! WOHOO!! since i got back i've been eating loads, but i guess the recent dieting and exercise is helping =D secondly, 3.3kg is all i have to lose to be in the desirable range!! 3 kilos!?!? that's nothing!! i can lose that before i fly off back to aberdeen!! that will be my target then!! to lose 3 kilos in less than a month =P no problem!

we ended up not buying the sit up machine. so we headed down to Gardens, Aziq wanted to watch The Mummy in Gold Class! and so we did. one ticket costs Rm60! the last time i went to gold class it was only RM35!! but this goldclass was soooo... wow.... i think it's really worth the money. just that i wouldn't spend that much money on myself to just watch a movie. the movie was alright but my phone wasn't.. i left the camera on (while it was in my pocket of course, it's not like i was recording the movie) and so half way through the movie, my phone told me it was low on battery.. =( and right after the movie, i just decided to switch itself off... stupid samsung... couldn't the camera go on stanby or something!?

when we leaving Gardens, Aziq tipped all the guys in the Valet parking, and he sat in the passenger's seat. HE ASKED ME TO DRIVE!!! woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... i wanted to make sure he meant it first, before i jumped into the driver's seat. took awhile to find where all the levers for adjusting his seat, it must've took at least 10 minutes before we actually got the car moving. HE wasn't really feeling well, so he just wanted to sit in the car and sing. it didn't matter what he was doing, all i needed was to hear the car, feel the car. his car was brilliant!! had power, stayed flat during corners, and it sounded great!! and so we drove around for an hour speeding on most highways. i don't know how i'm gonna go back to driving my car now.. but it was really a great way to end the day. I'd really like to thank Aziq for trusting me enough to drive his car. Thanks dude!

1 comment:

lydia said...

lol. 3 kg. come rockclimbing le. then can lose very fast one :P