Friday, August 15

Pictures of you..

Ever since that forgetting sarah marshall movie that i watched with Chingy, i've been thinking alot about Janice.. about how much i miss her.. been looking through some of our pictures together.

me and janice a few weeks before we got together..

I don't think she'll ever stumble on this page, so i just wanna say..

I miss her american accent
I miss argueing about the right way of pronouncing things (brit or american)
I miss how we tickled each other throughout the day
I miss learning how to cook new dishes for her
I miss how she couldnt eat the spicy food i made for her
I miss watching movies with a tub of ice cream between us
I miss buying her chocolates everytime i went to see her
I miss keeping her warm in my cold flat that only i feel comfortable in
I miss talking to her till i fall asleep
I miss waking up to her
I miss going to parties with her
I miss how she told me about the countries she's visited
I miss how she helped me out during Japanese classes
Damn i miss her....

but i guess i just generally miss being with someone.. oh welllll.. just have to move on.

it's her birthday today (16th Aug).. i'd just like to wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! even if she doesnt read this. hahaha..

3 comments:

UpwardT said...

I dont understand Guysss!! this post makes me sad syaz... Dont get it... why can't u guys just tell her all these.. how come u guys can tell other ppl but not the girl herself!!

syaz said...

because there's no point in telling her.. there's no chance of getting back together with her. =(
if she was staying in the UK, it would be a completely different story =(

- said...

cow,
when one door closes, the other one opens.