Sunday, March 13

Whiteberry

I got an awesome new phone! Thanks to a certain sponsor who will not be mentioned =)

I never considered getting a blackberry before. Mainly cause i thought of them as being very boring. I took back everything I thought about it when I saw this Blackberry Bold 3 in white! It looks amazing, and it was like love at first sight! 

I love the phone, there was some trouble getting the internet for it sorted out, but once it was done, i had my facebook, twitter, whatsapp and my bbm all in working order. I think i use it too much cause the battery on it runs out way too quick. The only thing missing from my Bb is skype! Probably wouldn't need a laptop anymore if i could get skype.

Oh well! I'm enjoying the new phone! =D

Going to try start blogging regularly every Wednesday. Hopefully with mini-posts like these inbetween Wednesday posts. Main posts will be where I talk about what's been on my mind that week.

No comments: