Saturday, September 6

kara-okayyyy

poooop........ (i actually typed out damn at first, but i forgot that i'm trying not to swear) i broke another rule for this month... i drank alcohol last night.

ching mun la!! go tempt me soo much! challenge me drinking... she won... that's just sad.. but i think both of us enjoyed ourselves alot. i know i did! hahah.

Aziq went there early with Dubby and Nicki cause i wanted to buka puasa with my family, and also cause i had to pick everyone else up. we were an hour late, but managed to drag Jie Xing, Sara, Ching Mun and Xin Ying along with me. wohoo!! it's party time!!!

i think i kinda passed out and fell asleep on the couch some time between midnight up until 2 when i started jumping around again.

my memory is kinda fuzzy, but i do remember bits and pieces, not sure in what order though..
-lying on the couch, and slowly falling asleep while everyone sang
-saying good bye to Aziq
-getting hit in the balls repeatedly! (did not remember until Aziq actually told me about it! i remember waking up to excruciating pain! only to fall asleep again straight after..)
-staring at Sara, wonder if she noticed..
-singing some gay song with jie xing
-puking
-dancing with Xin Ying
-seeing Ching Mun's head in the sink
-sitting on the toilet floor with Ching Mun... not sure why...
-locking the toilet door...
-sitting on the floor in some remote corner of Pavilion with Ching Mun beside me

the rest is kinda fuzzy...

Me and Ching Mun were the only ones who got quite wasted. thankfully we had our own respective designated drivers. Xin Ying sent Ching Mun home, and as i lay passed out in the backseat of my own car, Jie Xing drove Sara and himself back home. of course dropping me back at my granmom's place somewhere along the way.

woke up this morning realising that i had to send Nicki and Dubby off to kl central at 12! and i didn't have a car!! ....... i didn't even have my wallet on me!!! WTH!?!? luckily Jie Xing woke up and delivered my car to me on the way to his soccer thing. and i managed to send the girls to Central in time.

on the way back home.. found some paper in my jeans..

owh! it's the bill.. Aziq must've taken care of it..

hm.. how nice of him.. wonder how much did it all cost...

*rubs eyes*


WHA?!?!?!?!

yea, he paid for everyone.. woah.....

anyway, since i was too tired to eat breakfast this morning, i was kinda starving, and after sending the girls off i was feeling kinda ill... i didn't get to drink enough water, and i was starting to feel lightheaded... now that isn't good!! i need something to fill me up till dinner, guess i'll make a quick stop before i head home...


mmm..... venti java chip frappucino..

now i'm just waiting for Ching Mun to come online so i can get some pics of last night up on here..

to be continued again..

1 comment:

munsies said...

oiks. are u saying i don't make sense?!
HAHAHA...
but i never make sense... @.@
lolss