Sunday, September 7

kara-OKAYYY (continued)

ok! here are the pics from friday night! courtesy of Ching Mun and Xin Ying.. wow... i really gotta start bringing my camera around with me rather than depending on people's pics.

we met up at Pavilion, we were slightly late.. but we got there

Aziq was already there with Nicki and Dubby

Sara, Xinny, Chingy

"i wanna be in the pic too!!"

"wuzuuup??"


ok.. here's where my memory gets a lil fuzzy..


hmm.... i loook sober..

but i guess i wasn't at all...

"sleepyyy....."

"oooo.. another bright light..."

zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ.......

*snore*

wow, i really was gone...

what was ching mun doing in there with me!?

Jie Xing posing with the only two people who got wasted..


thanks everyone for taking care of me after that and getting me home safely. especially Jie Xing for bringing my car back in one piece the next day. thanks also for reminding me how much fun i can have back in KL! =D

No comments: