Sunday, November 2

Aberdeen

I spent the night at my aunt's place, and this morning it hit me (again) why i love this place.

This morning i woke up to the sun shining in right through the window and to the noise of my aunt and uncle gardening outside. I slowly got out of bed, got a quick shower and made my way downstairs.

Some freshly baked scones were waiting for me on the table! my aunt's home made scones never go wrong. had a cup of tea, facing the window. The scenery was just great! Their huge garden, clear blue sky, birds flying around and the tea just all went together soo well.

On the way back to my flat, i remembered the first time i came to visit my aunt in Aberdeen. They picked me up at the airport and me feeling slightly jetlagged just planted my face to the window of the car trying to stay awake until we reached their cottage, they pulled over about 10 minutes away from the airport. they showed me a view of the countryside that just left me speechless. It was so green! it was peaceful and they showed me their cottage on a hill from the view we had.

Just as we got out of the long bumpy road going out of my aunt's cottage, i had the same feeling as when i first came here. I was just amazed at how beautiful the countryside is in Aberdeen(shire). As we drove into town, although it was quiet, i remembered the one thing i hated about this place, NEDs (non-educated delinquents). but i guess they dont exist out in the countryside, and even in town, it isn't too bad if u just ignore them.

I really am pleased with myself for choosing to study in Aberdeen. i really hope i'll be able to work here in the future. It really is a quiet and relaxing town to be in. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, it really sounds nice....

Dodi